So I’ve been debating about whether to start a YouTube channel or not. I think if I did it would be just as eclectic as my posts are lol.
I started thinking about this because I feel that I find it easier to watch a video of a tutorial rather than read about it on a blog, and wonder if others feel the same.
Of course starting a YouTube channel is going to take some planning – something I love to do hahaha. Here are some things I need to figure out
- Do I want to have an intro or will people get bored of that and move on before the real video even starts?
- How often do I plan on posting a video;
- What software or app to use to edit videos given that I don’t always bring my laptop with me when I travel but my iPad does go everywhere with me, and I would probably want to take videos of my travels;
- Do I vlog or not, because I normally don’t like to appear on camera hahaha but I suppose there is a way to vlog without actually appearing in the video hahaha;
- What are the videos going to be about;
- Live audio recording or only voice overs or a mixture of both;
- Background music – yes or no, if yes, make sure that it’s legal to use the music.
So many things to think about. I would love to have your thoughts, comments, suggestions and video ideas/requests.