I had this Kate Spade passport holder lying around the house. I’ve used it maybe once or twice but then I got a custom-made passport holder so this ended up not being used. I noticed on Instagram that some of the other planner girls has actually turned this holder into a pocket midi-like planner so I thought I’d do the same with this as it would be the perfect planner to use on those days where I’m either carrying a small bag or just my wristlet and needed the planner with me.
Here’s the back and the front of the Katedori. I wanted a pen loop and also an elastic closure so I took an idea from Wendaful and used some hair elastic, thin round elastic cord and a binder clip to make a pen loop and elastic closure for my Katedori. It’s pretty simple actually. I glued a piece of hair elastic to each side of the binder clip leaving just enough give so that it will hold my pen (a Target dollar spot one) in place. I then attached a loop of elastic cord to the binder clip to make the elastic closure – I added the charm for decoration.
Here’s what it looks like when you open her up.
Here’s a closer look at my notebook and planner.
I got the notebook on the left from my LSS while on the right is a planner I made. It’s a July – December planner with the months on two pages and the weeks on one.
This is a pocket folder I made out of a Target dollar spot folder. Below is a picture of it opened up. At the moment I use it to store some blank 3×4 Project Life cards that I have stamped “Note to Self” on one side and “Remember this” on the other. One is for my “things to do” lists while the other is for shopping lists. I also stamped a banner flag so that I can write the date.
The picture below shows my zippered pocket/credit card holder. Here’s what I did, I took a mini zippered pocket and I had and a credit card holder for a pocket filofax and connected them with packing tape. I made sure not to block any of the pockets and used tape on both sides so that it would stick to anything.
To hold these inserts into place, I took a piece of plastic (I used a cover for bound documents).
I punched a small hole at the top in the centre and a top at the bottom centre. I think strung some elastic cord between the holes. I made sure I had a total of 3 strings to put my inserts on. I think place the inserts like you would do with a Midori. Here are the inserts on the plastic cover.